The dust has settled and we will be posting new photos soon of our beautiful canal views, which now includes new neighbors. We also have new landscaping and boat wash area to show off, in fact our whole central Orange Beach community has probably changed quite a bit since your last visit! With the Perdido Pass just a bike ride away, of course FloraBama and The Gulf restaurant/bars are still great options, but now we have CoastAL with beachside bar/dining and live music only steps away. With more new shops and eateries coming, the city is also improving walkways to the beach plus safe access to Publix and other conveniences. New residential buildings have also appeared, but no high rises will block your view in our complex... you can feel the beach air and see the docks right from our balcony. Most importantly, Orange Beach holds onto that old school beach vibe. Come get tropical, it's always 5 o'clock here in OB!
Experience the Beach Getaways Heart of Hospitality:
Providing Happy Connections and Lasting Memories!
Kitchen & Dining Area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Table Seats 6
- Additional Seating at Breakfast Bar
- Plenty of Comfortable Seating
- 65" Smart TV
- Ceiling Fan & Reading Lamp
Master Bed & Bath
- King Size Bed
- Flat ScreenTV, Ceiling Fan, and Reading Lamp
- En Suite Full Bath
Guest Bed & Bath
- Queen Size Bed & Futon
- Smart TV, Ceiling Fan, and Reading Lamps
- Full Guest Bath
Loft Guest Room
- 1 Queen & 1 Twin Size Bed
- Twin over Full Bunk Bed
- Smart TV, Ceiling Fan, and Reading Lamp
- En Suite Bath
Additional Amenities Include
- Free WiFi/Private 5G Network
- Washer & Dryer
- Salt Water Pool
- Charcoal Grills
- Boat Launch
- Boat Docks, 1st come/1st serve (must pre-register, additional fee required)
- Tennis Court
Cotton Bayou Condominiums is located near the heart of the family-friendly, beachfront town of Orange Beach, AL. Close to Perdido Pass, it features a boat launch and first come/first serve docking. There's even an on-site cleaning station. Orange Beach is a great place to get away from it all, yet we are located right down the street from restaurants, stores, and even the legendary FloraBama! Of course you may never even want to leave the condo after enjoying the canal view from the balcony and all the amenities offered…paradise awaits. Local activities include: charter fishing boats and fishing equipment at nearby Zeke's Landing Marina, boat & jet ski rentals, para-sailing, dolphin cruises, sunset sailboat cruises, beautiful back bays for boating, tubing, skiing and fishing, amusement parks, great restaurants with entertainment for all ages, golf, outlet malls, shopping, live concerts at The Wharf Amphitheater, and of course, plenty of powder-white sand.
- Check in is 3pm/Check out is 10am.
- No Smoking in unit or on balcony.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Loud parties or gatherings will not be tolerated.
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent. For groups of Single Adults, all guests in the group must be at least 25 years of age and proof of age will be required before approving the reservation.
Locally Managed by:
My Beach Getaways
Beaches of Alabama & Florida Gulf Coast